The Monkey™ makes shooting experiences in the field or on the range fluid and efficient, a testament to its ingenious design. Here are answers to frequently asked questions about the device or how to order:
How to choose your size
Important for optimal speed in reloading is the device’s sizing. With the arm relaxed against the body, measure from the soft part of the shoulder across the body to the join of your loading hand wrist and the heel of the thumb. That length determines the size of The Monkey™ that will ensure the best performance and comfort.
Customisation - Your logo on The Monkey
The Monkey™ is constructed with a special tubing material to ensure easy settling of the cartridges down to the bottom. This tube is screen printed with our logo and colours. Contact us to learn how you can co-brand the tube with your logo or message. We also welcome private label or white label enquiries.
How to order in quantity
Corporate shotgun applications, we are delighted to quote for your particular requirements. Please contact us.
How to make payment
You may order The Monkey™ here by shopping online at monkeyloader.com and pay with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal. Your card will be charged during check-out and your order dispatched within 3 business days. Or you may pay by cheque payable to Monkey Loader and sent to the payment address here.MonkeyLoader, Wootton House, Wootton St Lawrence, Basingstoke, Hants RG23 8PE
Orders paid for by cheque will be dispatched after bank clearing, approximately 10 business days.
Stock availability and back-orders
We strive to ensure that we always have adequate stocks of the Monkey™ and that stock levels on our website are current. However sometimes stock will sell faster than anticipated and we will replenish stock as quickly as we can. In this instance we will hold your order back until all items are ready to dispatch unless you direct us otherwise; we will keep you informed throughout. We will not send an item you have not ordered as a replacement for one you have unless you instruct otherwise. We accept no liability from our inability to supply goods due to lack of stock other than returning any payments made to you.
Returns & Exchanges
If you are not entirely satisfied with your order or you wish to change it, we will gladly exchange or refund any unused items within 14 days of purchase. Just follow these 3 easy steps:
- Email email@example.com and we will issue you with a returns reference number and address for dispatch. (Goods sent back without a returns number will take longer to process.)
- Using the same parcel that the goods arrived in, pack the item(s) to include all the original packaging, your invoice and the returns number issued to you.
- Send the parcel back to us at the address supplied above.
- All goods are returned at your own risk and cost. We recommend returning goods to us by a recorded delivery method.
Goods damaged in your possession will not be refunded. Neither will additional postal services (e.g. Next day delivery)
In the rare event of the Monkey is not what you ordered, please contact us as soon as you receive the goods by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will issue you with a returns number. Please then post the item(s) back to us, following the guidelines above.
We will refund the cost of the postage to the value of recorded delivery (we cannot refund additional postage charges above this) and we will organise the replacement.
No Quibble Lifetime Guarantee
We genuinely expect your MonkeyLoader to last a lifetime, and in the unlikely event of a product failure will replace or repair your Monkey Loader.
Lifetime Guarantee Conditions,
- This guarantee only applies to the original purchaser and we will require proof of purchase with your return.
- The guarantee does not cover misuse, malicious damage or normal wear and tear. It is expected that the tube will weather/discolour over time and is excluded from this guarantee. We reserve the right to inspect the item and decide whether to replace it. We offer a service to re tube the MonkeyLoader @ £14+P&P. Please contact us for more information about this service.
- You will be responsible for all postage costs for an item being dealt with through the Lifetime Guarantee. In the first instance please contact us here for advise.
Tax and currency
All prices quoted are in Pounds Sterling (GBP)
The right is reserved to adjust prices.
We have taken great care to ensure that all descriptions and specifications of the product are correct on the website. Whilst the colour reproduction of the Monkey on the website is close, slight variations may occur. Due to fluctuations beyond our control we reserve the right to alter prices or specifications without prior notice.
If you feel you have a formal complaint, please direct your correspondence to the addresses below.